From the beginning we have been involved in the production of handmade polyester glass by using the process methods RTM (Resin Transfer Molding) and VARI (Vacuum Assisted Resin Injection). We produce models and forms of a wide range, depending on the basis of technical documentation we are provided with.
Laminate production takes place in a hall with the measurement of temperature and humidity and the treatment of the product in facilities equipped with supply-exhaust ventilation. We can make almost any order, from simple to technologically advanced. We specialize in manufacturing walk-in baths, and elements like wash decks.
We have extensive experience in manufacturing for the automotive and the yacht industry. Currently our products are in line with the standards of non-combustibility 95/28UE. Thanks to our experience and conscientious work, we can ensure that they meet all the requirements of our customers. We provide high technical quality, short term performance and reliability performance.
Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct for employees Laminer. In 2009, Laminer implemented a code of conduct for workers. Company employees are required to maintain the highest standards of professional and personal conduct in their dealings with customers, suppliers, colleagues, contributors, competitors, authorities and society.
Therefore, employees must:
- Proceed in accordance with all applicable company rules and regulations.
- Care about policies, strategic objectives and mission of the Laminer company.
- There is no way to compete with your business and avoid conflicts of interest to the detriment of the company.
- Use the highest ethical standards by respecting the rights and dignity, all those with whom they deal, and by refusing to accept illegal benefits and offer them to others.
- Treat commercial, financial and technical, and internal company documents as confidential – you can not betray the material and intellectual property of Laminer and other companies.
- Actively assist the Laminer company in compliance this Code of Conduct.